Sunday, February 1, 2009

snake!

The other night, I was in my nice, comfy, big, cozy bed....alone, sleeping. Brandon was at work. Well as I sleep and dream, I am awaken by a weird sound. It sounds like something is slithering around. I wake up to make sure I'm acutally awake and not just dreaming, that happens a lot. At first I thought maybe it was the neighbors doing something, but the sound was too close. It sounded like there was a 20ft python slithering it's way through crumpled up newspaper. It went on for about 5 minutes. I decided that it was coming from the wall and that something was in the wall. I of course freaked out and grabbed my pillow and crashed on the couch. I called Brandon and of course, when he came home to check it out there was no noise. I rememeber that I had heard that noise a couple nights before but it only lasted a few seconds. Now, I will not sleep in that bed without Brandon(and we switched sides b/c I won't sleep on that side where the wall is) and I won't even go in my room unless he's home. I can't do my scrapbooking b/c all of my stuff is under the bed and I can't even get dressed because my clothes are in the closet. I refuse to go in that room. I know there is some kind of creepy animal somewhere in that room. When I go potty I hurry b/c I'm afraid it's going to come through the toilet as well as taking a shower I have to have my eyes open the whole time. I'm a freak, huh? I just completely freaked myself out and don't know what to do. I know, just know there is a snake somewhere in our place. We're on the second story, but that doesn't mean a snake can't make it's way up to our floor.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jasie you should call a extermanator and make them find it. That is way creepy!!