This has been bothering me for a long time. Every one has heard about this lady in southern California who gave birth to octuplets. At first, it made me excited. Then I heard she has 6 kids at home already, AND she's a single mother, AND she lives with her parents, AND some STUPID doctor actually gave her the okay to receive invetro. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! This lady is not fit to be having anymore kids. Her parents say, "Oh, she has always wanted to have kids." This lady is the reason why some people should not reproduce!!! Did she not think about ALL her kids and how they will be raised. There is no father figure, she lives with her parents in a tiny house and she goes to a doctor and says, "hey I already have six kids, give me eight more embryos please?" What in the heck was the doctor thinking??? Did he not do a background check or anything?!?! They said on the news, that any invetro done, they do 1 embroy, 2 at the most. So, somehow, mysteriously, this lady received 8, if not more embroys, and that of some random guys sperm that he jacked off into a cup to make a little money? And the doctor okayed this?? And it was reported that it will cost at least $400,000 to take care of EACH child while they are in NICU and the hospital. Do the math 400,000x8=3200000... $3,200,000+ that is going to be paid by the tax payers in California since this mom obviously can't even afford a mortgage payment because she lives with her parents. I said it once, I'll say it again, it's people like her that SHOULDN'T reproduce. This little issue just makes me so mad and angry!!!!!
I've known a few people who have had triplets but these kiddos were raised in a good home. Look at this family...

They are such the cutest family. I watch them almost everyday on TLC. They aren't the perfect parents, but they try so hard to give their kids what's best for them and they've become successful. They always find a way to make ends meet.
If this lady EVER receives her own TLC show, well then, I just don't know what this world has come to.
1 comment:
This really ticked me off too, I think that everybody should undergo a mental evaluation before reproducing.
Post a Comment