To make a long story short, we found a mouse today. Last night, Brandon and I were watching TV when we heard a, "squeak squeak". We both jumped up and looked everywhere. Finally, we looked under the kitchen sink and Montana's dog food was everywhere. Brandon pulled out the bag and as I cleaned it up I noticed mouse poop all over. We chucked all his food and cleaned under the sink and noticed that there was a man made hole that the mouse had to be coming from. There are wires from the dishwasher and oven going through the hole. As we chucked the dog food, we noticed a hole in the bottom of the bag.
As I got out of the shower this morning, I heard some noise coming from under the sink. I made Brandon open up the sink cupboard and he said he saw the mouse. He said it was itty bitty and that its tail was longer than him and he ran back into the hole. EWWWWWW! I don't care how little that thing is, that is nasty. So we're setting traps. We are hoping it's the same mouse that's in our bedroom wall. We're going to call our apartment too, and tell them to exterminate when we move out. I just don't understand how a mouse can get to the 2nd floor.
Oh, and I have the flu :( I feel like crap! But it's one flu closer to my goal weight....lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment