Wednesday, February 4, 2009

it's no snake,,,

Last night, I was asleep dreaming, and I was awoken by that STUPID snake again. This time I woke Brandon up and made sure he heard it. It was super scary this time. I've decided it's no longer a snake but some kind of rat. It was literally gnawing away at the wood. I could hear it scratching and chewing at something in the wall. I was freaking out by now. Well, I thought my lovely husband was getting up to figure out what to do, oh no, he just got up to turn on the fan and went back to sleep. Finally it stopped. It lasted only about 3 minutes this time. It's no snake. I was mistaken. It is some kind of rat/human. If you have ever seen scare tactics you know exactly what I'm imagining. I swear this is what the thing will look like when we discover it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZHFNGo5cQ

I'm sure this will be my reaction when I do see it, just not as gay.

1 comment:

Glenn and Cristina said...

I'm glad it's not a snake because then I probably would have reacted like that dude.