Monday, February 9, 2009

We caught it!

Here are some pics of the little devil that's been causing us problems.

And this is me, yes, me, trying to dispose of the little monster. I had to overcome my fear of mice so Brandon had me dispose of him. Well, the goo got stuck to my glove and I freaked out and started flinging it everywhere which led to Brandon freaking out because he thought I threw it on him and I ultimately ended up on the couch screaming.

The little monster was still stuck to the goo and we threw it in 3 garbage bags and took it out to the dumpster.

2 comments:

Glenn and Cristina said...

That is NASTY, you're very brave!

Brittany and Colby said...

I'm so glad you finally got it! And I'm very proud of you, even if you ended up screaming on the couch. I'm sure that was hilarious.