This morning I wake up at 6:40 to start getting ready for work. I woke up with a headache but knew it would be an easy day, so I told myself I'd make it through. I ran into the living room and turned on the CPU so I could check to see if the schools were closed or delayed, but I knew they weren't since Brandon had just gotten off work at 6 and said the roads were fine. I put my makeup on, did my hair, got dressed, cooked some scrambled eggs and packed my lunch. I sat down at the computer and what do you know.... WISD is closed Tuesday, January 27 due to inclement weather. MOTHER TRUCKER!!!! I was so mad. I was already to go, just my luck. I turned on the TV just to double check but of course I had to wait all the way to the "W"s and it was closed. So I got back into my PJs and slept until noon. It was wonderful!!!!
Then tonight Brandon and I have like no food in our place so we had to go get dinner. There was absolutely no one on the roads, and it was raining ice super bad. We drove like 20 mph all the way to the store. It was kind of scary, but Brandon drove carefully and there weren't any other cars on the road.
Oh, and Brandon bought RockBand 2(rolls eyes)
Onto another note. Brandon's mom is doing our taxes for us this year, she's a wonderful MIL. Well, we weren't sure which way would get us more money, file it together or separately, so she did it both ways. If you are married, and you are not itemizing....definitely file married. We got almost $2,000 MORE back then if we were to file separately. We are super excited. Of course he made the most money and I made like barley any but it's amazing what being married can bring you during tax season!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment