Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's Coo-cooo

This absolutely OUTRAGES me!!!

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

You can donate money using a credit card or leave comments. As my mother said, "that lady has something loose in her head and needs to go to a madhouse". I hope that those eight children are taken by CPS and given to a family that can support all eight of those kids so that they can grow up together and not be separated.

Onto another note, when I get back from California in March, I'm going to be job hunting for a job that isn't a teacher. I just can't sub anymore. Those kids absolutely drive me insane. I'm still going to keep my eyes open for a teaching job, but right now that is the last thing I want to do. I know I've just hit that point any teacher has hit when they just want their own classroom with their own rules and procedures. My mom suggested I look at Weatherford College and be an advisor (which is what she does at Midland College). I think it would be the perfect job. I want a real job that my degree can be put to good use and that my parents will feel better after forking out lots of money for me to get that degree. So I'm keeping my eyes open and will see what will happen.

No comments: