We have decided to move to another apartment, again. We were originally looking for a 2 bedroom one, but all they had was this small, small one. We couldn't even fit our bed into the master bedroom so we just decided to go with the large one bedroom. It works great for us but we still need more space. Well, this past weekend, the dudes who lived next to us moved out, so Brandon got right on it and called management. They said we could have it. It's literally, 2 feet next door. But it's so much bigger. 2 bedroom and 2 bath. I can have my own scrap booking room as well as a guest room since we seem to always have guest so it will work out great. We're not sure when we are moving in but sometime towards the end of Feb, beginning of March. Luckily, we are on a month by month lease (since Brandon is technically an employee of our apartments) so it's not a big deal, and we get it half off. Before and after pictures will come soon!
We're still on a hunt for a new house, but we have decided it's cheaper to build. We have looked at several companies that work with first-time home buyers/builders and they seem awesome. We are just waiting on me to find a real job that's on salary. Because when you're a sub, your pay might be $200 one week and $1000 the next, plus I don't get paid in the summer. We found the floor plan we like and the area. We don't have to pay closing cost, a realtor, or go through any of that stupid inspections. We get to pick out what we want and don't want and can customize....needless to say, I need to find a job!!!! So once I get a job, we're building ourselves a house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I would LOVE to build my dream home, complete with walk-in closets and HUGE bathrooms!
Yay for a house! That's awesome that you guys are going to build.
I thought you had a camp director? Anywho, i hope you find a great teaching job!
Post a Comment