Sunday, March 29, 2009

Speaking of church, Brandon and I have about a 30 min drive every Sunday. (Our church building burned down here in Weatherford, and they are in the process of building a new one, which you would probably mistake for a Baptist church b/c it's HUGE) We take a scenic drive down to Granbury to church each week, and with that, we need some good tunes. I just bought the new Kelly Clarkson CD, and thought it would be the perfect time to listen to all of the songs.

*****SPOILER ALERT FOR NEW MOON*******

You need to listen to "Already Gone" on her new CD. I think it's the PERFECT song for when Edward leaves Bella in New Moon. I can just imagine her in the woods, devastated, alone, and empty. It's the perfect mood for what just happened. I know it's Edward leaving her, and a female is singing this song, but isn't it perfect? Maybe they will include it in the movie. (Crosses fingers)

2 comments:

Glenn and Cristina said...

O M G CLONE! I thought the EXACT SAME THIIING!!!!!! Get the heck out of my head haha!

Glenn and Cristina said...

Or Secondhand Serenade -Like a Knife