This weekend, Brandon and I moved into another apartment in the same complex. You can actually throw a ball from our new balcony to our old one, that's how close it is. It was so much hard work though. My butt, thighs, and legs have never been in more shape from taking things downstairs and going back upstairs to put it in our new place. Brandon's grandparents, mom and sister came down to help. THANK GOODNESS FOR THEM!!! We would have never gotten it done if they hadn't come to help! Thank you so much!!! The next time we move, will be into a house and we WILL budget movers. I will even be happy to pack everything, but I will sit in my chair and direct the movers where everything needs to go. Quote me on this! I took some pictures from my phone of what our place looked like when we moved it all in.

It just amazes me how much junk two people (ok one person because most of it is my junk) can accumulate. On a good note, no mice so far.
On a side note, my sister is in the hospital ready to go! Hopefully baby Alek will be here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment