I love scrapbooking but I don't do it as much as I should. The only thing stopping me is going online to order prints and picking them up from Walgreens. Lame excuse, huh? Well I ordered prints and finished a new page. It was from our honeymoon. I used the iteneraries they gave us every night for the background and our room/money keys, so it looks a little cluttered but I think it turned out decent.

My new hobby that I'm starting tomorrow is sewing. My mom is giving me her old sewing machine and I'm super excited to start that. My dad is driving to Mississippi tomorrow for work and is going to drop it off for me. I just want to make cute things like sock monkeys and stuff. Nothing too complicated. Oh, and of course to sew up pants and shirts that Brandon makes holes in :)
2 comments:
Yay, I like your pages. That is a good idea to use your room keys and everything. I miss you!
Cute scrapbook page!! You make me proud!!
Post a Comment