Whenever Brandon and I go to DFW, right off of 820, there is a "Texas Civil War Museum" and every trip I always say we should stop and go. It looks super boring and gay and nothing I would be interested in. Well, that came back to kick me in the butt. I got a phone call from one of the English teachers that I always sub for and asked if I would go with the 7th graders on Tuesday for a field trip. To where you ask...the"Texas Civil War Museum." She said it would be an easy and short day, so I might as well get paid to go on a field trip. I'll let you know what it's like....Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Inside Joke
Whenever Brandon and I go to DFW, right off of 820, there is a "Texas Civil War Museum" and every trip I always say we should stop and go. It looks super boring and gay and nothing I would be interested in. Well, that came back to kick me in the butt. I got a phone call from one of the English teachers that I always sub for and asked if I would go with the 7th graders on Tuesday for a field trip. To where you ask...the"Texas Civil War Museum." She said it would be an easy and short day, so I might as well get paid to go on a field trip. I'll let you know what it's like....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of you going to the Texas Civil War Museum! :) Haha! Everytime we go, I see that place, you'll hafta let me know how it goes!
I LOVED Marley & Me! Tay & I went to go see it at the movie theater and I BAWLED MY FACE OFF at the end :(
Post a Comment