Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey Mr.

Today at church the most adorable thing happened. We sat in front of a family that Brandon home teaches and they have 3 little kids. They were very talkative during church, but I forgave them after what one of them did. During church, the little girl went and tapped on Brandon's shoulder and said, "Mr. are you a police officer?" and Brandon turns around to say yes. Then after that I hear the little girl say to her mom, "why isn't he wearing his uniform, mom?" The mom went on to explain that he doesn't need to wear his uniform at church because he isn't needed to do work there. Then after Sacrament was over, the little girl and her brother say to Brandon, "Thank you for being a police officer. Look at my toy, it's a police officer." It was just so adorable. I just laughed because they were so cute. They just ask what other people are scared to ask, that's why I love children. They say some of the "darnest" things!

No comments: