Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm back!

I made it back to Texas yesterday! I was so happy to see Brandon, I missed him so much! He even surprised me with a clean house, red roses, a card, made up bed, candy, and chocolate covered strawberries. He's the best!

I had a good time out in California. I had a lot of time to play with Kylan and get to know his little personality. His favorite things to do is to open and close things, repeatedly, like hours at a time. As long as you don't mind standing or find a comfortable place to sit where you can help it, time goes by fast!

Here's a picture of me and my sister at her "baby shower". It was a family picnic where there were activities for the kids and games for the adults. It was lots of fun, and lots of yummy food!


The weirdest part about my trip, I didn't have a single problem with American Airlines. Believe me, I too was shocked. It was a non-stop 3 1/2 hour flight to L.A. and a 2 hour non-stop flight from L.A. back to DFW (I guess we were going with the wind on the way home???) They didn't even lose my luggage this time. We left early both times. The only problem...charging me $15 each way to check in my bag....GAY!!! I didn't even get peanuts. You have to have peanuts on an airplane even if you don't eat them.

Kelly has one more week on bed rest, and then the Dr. is giving her permission to do whatever so I'm sure baby Alek is on his way. She's due April 5 but I'm sure she won't make it to April. Brandon and I are very excited to go see all of them in April. I'm excited to show Brandon around California and do all the fun California things, especially Disneyland!

1 comment:

Brittany and Colby said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and I'm sure Kelly loved having your help. Also, way to go Brandon with the homecoming!! What a good husband.
p.s. I'll call you soon.