As soon as I got off the airplane in California on Friday, two unfortunate events happen. Brandon got a phone call from the manager at our apartment, and to make a long story short, she's a whore and we have 30 days to find a new place. Don't worry, we're more than welcome there but we put in our 30 day notice and are leaving that place. Of the 8 apartments in our building, after we leave there will be 6 vacant...enough said?? I'll go into more details of what happened when I get some time to write more.
I was coming out to California to help my sister with Kylan while Alan was on a business trip. Well, Friday morning after a doctors appointment, my sister got put on bed rest for two weeks. Baby Alek wanted to come out, but it's just not quite his time, but if he did, he'd most likely be just fine. So Alan cancelled his trip, and will just go to work, and I get to watch Kylan in the afternoons (he has a babysitter in the morning) and run errands in the morning. My sister feels so bad for putting me to work, but this was the reason I came out to help with whatever needs to be done. Kylan and I had a blast playing in the backyard all afternoon with the water. The weather was perfect and Kylan LOVED the water. We even got a little too much sun, but we had so much fun. Pictures will come soon, but hopefully not another baby brother for a couple more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment