Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I went to drop off some money that needed to get to its proper place, and she was more than happy to take it. She was not willing to give me a form to get my money back though, it was just too inconvient for her...but I'll blog about things that make me happy.

RAIN

THUNDER(Ok, I actually hate thunder)

WIND


These are some of the most inspirational books I have EVER read. I read one of them while I was subbing and just started crying. I was so happy and so sad and my students didn't know what was wrong with me. I'm not going to go into detail, and I'm not preaching in any way, but I think everyone needs to read Anita Stansfield. I have this lady to thank...


...for introducing these books and author to me. Thanks Michelle! You're the best!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OK That picture frightens me just a little bit. What is up with that smile??? Glad you love the books now we can have our own one on one book club via the phone!!

The Pools said...

I LOVE that picture, you are so pretty just as usual!