Brandon and I are always on a hunt for new, delicious recipes and my mom ran across one that she found in a magazine. Now I'll share:
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 c of frozen corn
1/2 c of sliced bell pepper
1 1/4 c of salsa
2 c of penne noodles
Mexican shredded cheese (optional)
Cook pasta according to directions. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and throw into skillet with Pam cooking spray. Cook chicken until pink is gone. Add corn, peppers, and salsa. Bring to a boil. Throw it on your noodles, top with cheese (we didn't) and enjoy.
It's really quite delicious and healthy, except the noodles. Brandon and I are really picky eaters, especially Brandon and he cleaned his plate and ate the leftovers. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sounds yummy! I can't wait to try it out!
Post a Comment