Thursday, May 28, 2009
Summer Time
My time as a sub has come to an end. School is out, and I'm out of a job, bummer (NOT!!!) I took the time today to go catch some rays by the pool! Unfortunately, I was there all by myself. I was kind of sad because back in the day, I use to go to the pool in our neighborhood all the time with my friend Michelle, we had so many "good times." I decided to text her and let her know I was sad, alone, and tanning, and it just so happened she was at the pool all alone, too. So we tanned together in spirit, and plan to tan more often in spirit. We have tanning spirits, 300 miles can never separate us! With all the sunscreen I put on, I roasted still!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know it!!!!! In fact I'm going to try and take time tomorrow for some tanning. how about you?
Post a Comment