Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Dilemma
I have a problem and I need your opinions. I keep getting these weird urges and feelings that I need to switch back to Diet Coke. The thing is, is that I gave up caffeine over three years ago and haven't had it since. Me and Diet Coke go way back. We were best friends and saw each other everyday, sometimes twice a day. Then it got to the point when I no longer needed her but I couldn't be without her because not having her gave me headaches, I was addicted. I really want Diet Coke again and I don't know if it's worth the pain again. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe try decaffeinated? Resist buying the 12-24 packs and instead buy a 20 oz every few days. I wish I didn't suck at advice.
You don't want my advice ... you know how how i feel about diet coke.
Post a Comment