On a side note, my sister-in-law was induced today. She should be having her baby any moment. Oh, and it's her Birthday today. AND, she had her first kid on my sister's birthday!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Wedding Presents!
To make a long story short, my Aunt and Uncle from Washington sent Brandon and I our wedding present, for our anniversary. I love it! When we get a house, it's going to go perfect on the outside of our house. As for now, it's still in the plastic wrap but it will be displayed in our home now. I'm so excited because I love it, it's so unique!
On a side note, my sister-in-law was induced today. She should be having her baby any moment. Oh, and it's her Birthday today. AND, she had her first kid on my sister's birthday!
On a side note, my sister-in-law was induced today. She should be having her baby any moment. Oh, and it's her Birthday today. AND, she had her first kid on my sister's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment