Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're Back!

We got back from our wonderful vacation on Tuesday. We had lots of fun. I was able to show Brandon all around Ventura and the area I grew up. We went to the beach and walked out on the pier, though it was freezing! We saw my sister and her family and hung out with them. We even saw their newest addition, Alek, and convinced Brandon to hold him.
We even rode a Segway.

We drove down Pacific Coast Highway and looked at the awesome scenery.
Then we stopped in Santa Monica and walked out on the pier and watched a few of the many freaks.
Towards the middle of the week, it got unusually hot, really hot. By the time we made it down to Disneyland, it was over 100, not normal. Disneyland was a lot of fun. It wasn't crowded at all. I think all the heat made people stay in. We rode everything about 3 times, so we got our moneys worth.



Oh yeah, I saw this on our trip...

....it was shiny and silver!

Next year, we decided we want to do Disney World. And I have a separate trip planned for a cruise with some of my favorite girls :)

No comments: