We went over to my brothers house in Lewisville to hang out with them and my parents this Saturday. My mom, Sister-In-Law, and I went shopping for a rug for my mom. She came home with a Zebra, Tiger, Leopard skinned rug for out living room, yes, I'm just as surprised as you are. Anywho, we sat down to eat and they had my 2 1/2 year old nephew say the prayer. And here it is:
"Dear God,
Thank you for mommy and daddy
Thank you for baby sister
Thank you for RyRy
Thank you for Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jasie
Thank you for grandma
And thank you for this
A-MEN!!!"
It was so funny when he said "this". He was referring to his grandpa but had forgotten his name. The look on his face was so confused because he was trying to hard to remember his name but "this" came out instead.
We got some bad thunderstorms last night, so right as Brandon and I were leaving, Luke had a ball in his hand and says, and I quote, "I'm going to wait until the thunder comes to go play baseball." My mom and I laughed hysterically, Brandon rolled his eyes, and the rest of my family was thoroughly confused. I think it's time to hand Luke a certain book.
We leave Tuesday for California!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
have a great time in California!
Oh my Gosh that is so cute!!! And lover the baseball comment. Take a picture of your new rug.
woops I meant love
Oh, it's my moms rug...just go look at it at her house!
Post a Comment