Today at church I got another calling, and what might that calling be???
Young Womens Camp Director!!!
Can you believe that? I'm excited yet nervous since I only went to camp like once or twice when I was in Young Womens. I guess it came back to bite me in the butt! I'm just so glad the word "Stake isn't in front of Young Womens. They assured me that I would have lots of help and that it would all work out. I just know I will be super stressed the week up until camp. I was told it was in Oklahoma with the Oakies but it was on a lake so maybe there will be time for some play, such as laying out! I'll keep you updated and pray for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your gonna do awesome! We can share ideas LOL!!!
Post a Comment