As you know, my sister and sister-in-law are both expecting in the Spring. Kelly is having another little boy April 5 and Annie just found out she's having a little girl May 28...? Don't quote me on her date. I'm so excited for both of them. My parents don't want Brandon and I to have kids for like 5 or 6 more years, but when your whole family is just about pregnant it kind of puts the pressure on you. I want all the cousins to be roughly the same age.
Brandon and I had talked about if Annie or Kelly both had boys we would try to get a girl for my parents. In Brandon's family, he is the ONLY male and all of his cousins and family are all girls so we had a very good chance. Just have to get the correct and fastest tadpole to its spot. It was more of a joke but then I was seriously thinking about it. Then I hit myself with a bat and made myself snap out of it. So no babies for us for a long while...knock on wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaaha! I TOTALLY know how you feel! Taylor's brother and sister each have 2 kids, a boy and then a girl EACH! We're always the odd one's out when we do anything with his family b/c of our barren-ness :-/
Post a Comment