Sunday, August 2, 2009

OCD-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

I'm sure everyone has heard of OCD, in fact, you might have some OCD impulses yourself. I know I have to count the steps on stairs or when I twirl in a circle, I have to un-twirl myself, weird, I know. Oh and don't forget, when I'm walking on a sidewalk I have to make sure the center of my shoe hits the crack in the the sidewalk. Well, OCD not only affects humans, but dogs as well. Montana has OCD about his food. I was watching television and noticed he wouldn't eat out of the food bowl. He would grab a mouthful of food and drop it on the carpet. Not only would he drop it, but he would line it up. He would scoot it with his nose to make a straight line. Once the line was long enough he would then begin to eat it. I took a picture of the last little bit of food. Weird? Yes, I think so.

1 comment:

Glenn and Cristina said...

That's so crazy! hahahaha