In the business of movies, companies will do almost anything to promote movies. Well, have you seen these previews of this horrible movie called Bandslam?? This movie looks awful, but poor Summit has to do something to promote it, so why not have a brand spankin new trailer of a movie EVERYONE wants to see. No other than "New Moon". Personally, I find it pathetic that a movie company is already planning failure of a movie so they say, "Hey, if we say that the New Moon trailer will be aired, we'll make so much more money." They are right, until the trailer gets leaked online. I don't care that it's horrible quality and in French. I've watched this so much I can speak French. *I don't own any of this footage. It belongs to Summit Entertainment. (Just in case the govt shows up)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait!! Looks like it will be better than the first one!! :)
Post a Comment