Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moley Moley Moley

After many years, I finally had a mole removed on Wednesday. I've had this mole ever since I could remember. It's behind my left ear. I would always play with it, and then one day, it just absolutely grossed me out and so I told myself I had to get it removed. My "girl" doctor is so awesome and he said he'd be more than happy to do it for me. I just love well rounded doctors who can do everything even though his specialty has nothing to do with removing things, besides babies....hahaha. I almost canceled the appointment because I was freaking out. I have a phobia of needles and blood and didn't know if I could bring my self to do it. Well the worse part was when he stuck the needle in to numb it. After that, he got a scalpel and took it off, then felt the need to show it to me. Okay all this talk of the process is making me queasy. Here are the before and after pics. The before picture doesn't do it any justice, it was very thick and was multi-colored.



It looks almost worse huh? I had Brandon disinfect it for me and clean it up and put a new bandage on it. He said it was just a dark scab and was very concaved in. Gross!!!

Luckily I only have one (not any more) conclave mole and hopefully won't have to EVER get anymore removed!

1 comment:

{Ashley} said...

I don't remember that mole being so terrible! Anyway, I'm glad you're happy with removing it.

I feel like I have a "witch mole" on my nose that I want to have removed - maybe I'll ask my woman doctor! That's awesome that your doctor could do that!