Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wohoo!

Ok, so I have to brag about my promotion/raise I got at work. I started about 3 weeks ago at the bottom of the totem pole measuring boobs. As of today, I'm done doing that and now walk around the entire store making sure that all the associates are good to go. "Technically" it's a management position, but that word scares me so I won't use it. I'm actually excited, because I basically thought my life and this job were going no where. It made me nervous, because I know a few people wanted this position, and now I'm starting to get the "stares" and gossip of "she just started not even a month ago!" A little bird told me it was because I had a degree, even though that degree is in education and not business. I guess my mom was right about "at least you have a degree" even though it was with a retail job. Watch out corporate world, here comes Jasie! Working my way up the Macy's corporate ladder.

1 comment:

The Langes said...

employee discount would be enough for me! :)