Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jasie's Words

Brandon has brought it to my attention that I make up a lot of words that supposedly don't exist. Well, I finally decided to start keeping track of these words and I have compiled a small list. Below you will find the word, the meaning, and then how I used it in a sentence.

Multitaskable: Being able to multitask
- That football player is multitaskable on the field.

Incestor: Someone who is involved in incest
- How would you like to be married to an incestor?

Sexily: Someone or something does something in a sexy way
- He took his shirt off in a sexily way.

Spontinusly: To do something in a spontaneous and simultaneous way.
- She was a very spontinusly girl.

What do you think? Have a favorite word? Agree or disagree with any of them?

2 comments:

Glenn and Cristina said...

OMFG hahahahahahaha I almost peed from laughing so hard!

Michelle said...

I like the Incestor. How often does that word come up in a conversation? LoL!!