
I got the opportunity to go to California to see my sister, bro-in-law, and nephew...it was a birthday present from Brandon :) I had such a blast, like I do every year I'm out there. The weather was PERFECT, a little hot when I walked to Jamba Juice, but very nice southern California weather. We ate at all my favorites, In-N-Out, Hoagie, Foster's Freeze, Soup Plantation, Baja Fresh, and Yolanda's. My nephew Kylan is the CUTEST kid ever. He's 15 months old but so smart. Everything he does, he approaches it with caution, especially the swim teacher who he hated!!! We had a great time going to the beach and harbor. Also, when I was there we celebrated my sister's 30th Birthday. I think she really enjoyed turning 30. If I'm not in Texas, I'm in California!!!
Kylan and I posing as pirates...ARRRRRR!!!

Kylan not so sure about swim lessons....

The birthday girl turned 30!

Tunnel time!

Bye, Bye California!

No comments:
Post a Comment