
I'll have to admit, I actually sat through the entire presidential debate tonight. I sat down and tried to understand, keyword, tried. I have a few opinions. FIRST, you have to be like super duper smart to be president. You have to know every topic, problem, person, idea and situation in not only the U.S., but the world, let alone have a solution for all of them. I'll give each and every person that ever ran for president credit, that's a lot of stuff to know. SECOND, do they really have to use such big words? I was trying so hard to understand and make sense of our nation, but when they use words such as entrepreneurial, spending freeze, and annihilating, it's hard not to get lost. If you really want young voters to vote, put it in simple terms please. Yes or No questions preferably. THIRD, we all know that I'm Republican and always will be. I love McCain and Palin, but honestly, if something happens to McCain, a woman does not need to running the country, whether you Republican, Democrat, or Independent. I don't believe that any woman could run a country. We just have different genes, we're suppose to care for our children, be homemakers, and wives. We cry, vent, gossip, laugh....that's not something you want to bring into the White House. That's all I wanted to say :)
2 comments:
I agree! I felt so stupid last night!! I agree with the women thing too, a female president would be bombing countries every month!!
I had a hard time understanding everything too - but it would help if I looked up all the "plans" they were talking about so I'd know what was good and bad about them.
I think a woman could do a good job - she'd just have to be a stong and balanced woman. The same goes for a man. :)
I hope all is well!
Post a Comment