Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're Married


Brandon and I finally made the big plunge and got married after 15 months of being engaged! Marriage is one of the greatest blessings I have ever had and so happy to be married to a great guy. We are now living in Weatherford, TX and plan to stay here forever and raise our family here. It's definitley a smaller town then what were use to but Ft. Worth/Dallas is only 20 minutes away with great shopping, so of course I'm very happy. I'm much closer to my brother's family and just found out my other brother will be living in the Dallas area as well.


Brandon, on the other hand, got put on the night shift, 6pm-6am, so he sleeps during the day and works at night but gets every other weekend off. This will only make our marriage stronger with him being at work. We're about to move to another apartment complex that's much nicer and safer. We were hesitant at first since it was a little pricey but decided it was the best thing to do. Then one day, the apartment complex called him up and offered him a job as a courtsey officer (which requires him to call 911 if there's a party or disturbance...lol) and would give us half off the rent...he took it.


I'm working at Barnes & Noble in Ft. Worth, but they don't EVER have hours for me. We're debating if I should quit and just wait until August to teach. I still haven't found a teaching job but trying everything to find one, if worse comes to worse, I'll just substitute in the Fall and Spring until something pops up.



We will try so so hard to keep up with this blog. We just want to keep everyone informed about what's going on!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Jasie that is so funny I am trying to start a blog myself but i am not all the way finished with it yet. But you can go look at it if you want. It's texasrussellfamily.blogspot.com!
HahA Aa soon as i figure out how to add friends I will add you! You guys look cute!!!