

We finally got our new apartment and will be moving in all next week and weekend. Brandons Mom and sister are coming out to help and my parents might depending on my schedule at work. Were excited to move and finally get settled.
Last night I went to work with Brandon but only lasted until 1AM. We went driving around the lake for him to patrol and we found 3 little kittens in the middle of the road. Brandon was going to ignore them and go around but they were so helpless so I made him pull over and rescue them. As much as I hate cats, these 3 kittens were adorable. We took them to the shelter where we put them in a cage that had food and water for them. I feel like I did the world good now that I rescued a few animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment