Friday, January 15, 2010

Here's Whats New

Man I need to blog. Here's a quick update.

-We're going to the Mavs game tonight. My first NBA game. Very excited.
-I'm trying to go full time. When I do, we're going to start building our house. Very excited.
-In the mean time, were moving to a town home. Brandon's taken too many of our lovely neighbors to jail here. Not to mention were being raped with rent.
-Brandon received his intermediate certification and a raise.
-I think I might look into applying to the FBI and being a flight attendant.
-Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' is my new favorite song.
-Just finished reading Dear John. Very good, sad, but didn't end the way I wanted it to.
-New Moon comes to DVD on March 20.
-I got X-Rays on my foot, and it isn't broken, but still hurts very bad. About to go see a foot doctor.
-My flower that I started growing right after Thanksgiving finally bloomed. Very excited.
-We went to Midland/Odessa last week and had a fabulous time, but glad to be home.
-I lost 10 lbs without even trying. Very excited.
-Brandon got me a ticket to California in the Spring. Very excited.
-My best friend and roommate from college is getting married in the summer and asked me to be her bridesmaid. Very excited.

No comments: