Sunday, December 14, 2008

A typical Mormon family

Have you ever wondered what a typical Mormon family looks like? Well, apologies in advanced, but I had to, I found this picture of the one and only Stephenie Meyer on her website (www.stepheniemeyer.com). This is picture of her posing with her family at the premier party of Twilight. If you're Mormon, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You could pick them out of any party, including a Twilight party. I know you're laughing because it's totally true! Oh and by the way, Chris Weitz is the new director for New Moon and Eclipse. He's made a lot of wonderful movies so hopefully he can pull this one off!

3 comments:

Glenn and Cristina said...

It's pretty dang hilarious

{Ashley} said...

Stars games are great! you can watch for as little as $12.00 (in the nosebleed seats). We should all go sometime after the new year! Are you two into hockey?

The Langes said...

Haha! Is it sad that you're CoC friend knows exactly what you're talking about? :) How's weatherford??? i think about you every time we drive through there!