Saturday, December 13, 2008

Interview

I have a job interview on Tuesday for an 8th grade ELA teacher in Granbury. I'm in no way getting my hopes up for this job but am very thankful for the interview. The job starts next semester, so I don't see them throwing a brand new teacher into a classroom in the middle of the school year. I could handle it, but I wouldn't do it if I were them. I am crossing my fingers that maybe it will work out, but I'm more thankful for the interview so that I can continue to practice when I'm thrown into a million of them this spring. One thing about being a teacher, it's definitely a seasonal job and the jobs don't open up everyday like most jobs...BOOO!! I will let you know how it goes!

P.S. Being an ELA teacher, I'd go read through this blog post and see how many things are wrong with it. I'm horrible at English and I don't know how Texas certified me to be an English teacher....like, really??

1 comment:

{Ashley} said...

when do you find out?