
After many, many months of waiting for Twilight, I finally got to see it. I loved it! As you know, most movies that are made from books are usually pretty bad, but I thought they did a very good job. Of course the book is always going to be better. There were many things taken out and many new things added but I thought they did really well. The chemistry between Rob and Kristen....amazing!! A lot of people I talked to hated it. I just can't see why. I'm obsessed with it. I loved it and I'm so tempted to buy a pirated movie of it. I saw a smile and got a few laughs out of Brandon while he watched it.
The book/movie just reminds me of falling in love for the first time. It's so scary yet so exciting. You get those butterflies being with them, the first time you hold their hand, hug them, and kiss them. You want to be with that person all the time and you learn so many things about them, good and bad. You find yourself dreaming, thinking, and talking about that person all the time. You re-create all these scenarios about them whisking you away in a time of danger and how they will do anything to protect you. That's just what Edward did, he was there by Bella's side when she needed him the most. I think they portrayed falling in love for the first time very well. It makes you want to fall in love all over again with your significant other (in my case Brandon ).
Now, you don't have to read anymore blogs about Twilight until the next movie, New Moon comes out...which, according to the end of Twilight, there will be another one. Well, you might also hear about it if Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson are a couple, that would make me happy. I loved that movie and I am not ashamed, everyone should go see it.
1 comment:
I thought the movie was just as good as the book! I just started New Moon, so we'll see how that goes. Have you read all the books?
Post a Comment