
I have decided this is the right time for me to do my first and probably last blog. I feel that at this time in America we are in a state of unbelief and feeling lost as a people. I know it is hard to believe but it has been almost exactly a week since we lost an American icon and musical genius, I of course am speaking of the one and only King of Pop, Mr. Michael Jackson. I know that everyone is still in a state of mourning as I am but if we just stick together and remember the good times and all he gave the world we will make it through this. Even in his death Michael is still being falsely accused and ridiculed. The man gave us Billie Jean, Thriller, Beat It, the moonwalk, I could keep going but his gifts to the world are still ever present to this day. Michael impacted so many lives for the better and was the greatest musician we may ever see, not to mention a loving father. I know many of you are rolling your eyes at my statements but I bet if Rob Pattinson dropped dead then everyone would blog about that and all he has given the world is a crappy movie with three more to come. Michael not only gave to charities but brought some of musics biggest names together for We are the World which gave millions to feed starving children. So in closing whether you love him or hate him Michael Jackson was one of the most famous people walking the earth and has done more for popular music than anyone has or will ever do, and sadly even in death he is still underappreciated. We will miss you Michael and like you said "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough."
2 comments:
LAST blog? huh?
No, no, that would be Brandons last blog. HAHA. I had nothing to do with it, I'm not a fan of MJ. More blogs to come.
Post a Comment